Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!!!

Wow...where has the time gone? I think the year went by way too fast!
My dad said- 
"2010 is in the books, and you can do nothing to change what occurred this past year except learn from it. Resolve to be a better person, remember those you lost, cherish those you've gained, love those entrusted to your care, and take nothing for granted. Your life is on loan from God- invest it in that which will bring eternal rewards. Follow King Jesus, and make 2011 the best year of your life~!"

There was so many awesome times during 2010- and then there were the really hard and trying times in the year as well. But you know- hard as it is sometimes- if I could see the future and what the Lord has planned for me, I wouldn't change any one of those things. God is so faithful and has a wonderful future planned for every single one of my friends and family. I hope you all know that! And I also hope that everyone has an Amazing New Year!!
~Janai


Btw, Check out this list of things we did during 2010 that my dad wrote out on his blog--  

The Male Domain: 2010 Year End Review

No comments: