Friday, April 10, 2009

"Pendragon: Sword of His Father"


I just saw this great, adventurous movie called "Pendragon: Sword of His Father". It's a Christian movie set to the medieval times. It's a story of a boy's father who has a vision to drive out the Saxons from their land but then dies. So then his son (Artos) tries carrying out the vision his father had but gets discouraged so many times by a man named Cadeyrn. You have to watch it to learn the rest. . .

To see the trailer click on the link...

Pendragon: Sword of His Father

Pendragon - Sword of His Father



Cadeyrn is the enemy in this movie that tries to gain power and victory by conquering Artos.


Wenneveria was my favorite character!

Wennevaria's father.

Artos is the main character.


3 comments:

Daniel Devine said...

Janai,

Do you guys have this DVD? Think we can borrow it sometime? It does look interesting, and of course I saw the booth for it at the homeschool conference last weekend. . .

Janai Fuentes said...

Yes, we bought the DVD! You can borrow it but, right now my cousins have it, then my grandpa wanted to borrow it as well, so it might be a wait...

Anna Joy said...

Hey Janai...some of my friends from church were in that movie! :) www.donfairlamb.blogspot.com

We watched it at church..I thought it was so neat.