Monday, February 14, 2011

Guard It....

Valentines Day....There's alot to think about on this day. But I just want to remind you of a verse that I think is especially made for people that aren't married yet. :)

I thought seeing this one verse in so many translations was pretty interesting. It's almost like a new message with every way that it's said- Check it out...
Proverbs 4:23-

NIV- Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.


NLT- Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.


ESV- Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.


NAS- Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life.


GWT- Guard your heart more than anything else, because the source of your life flows from it.

Just a thought (or rather- a verse) that I wanted to throw out to everyone today...


Have a Happy Valentines Day, Everyone! 

 ***************************************************************

2 comments:

Steve said...

Happy Valentine's my beautiful, Janai. You're doing a great job at guarding your heart, and seeking to serve the LORD. May He continue to give you wisdom and guidance all the days of your life!

I love you very much,
Dad

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog