Friday, June 19, 2009

Quotes For Fathers Day


I love quotes with great meaning!! With Fathers Day coming up I wanted to post some quotes that really go along with that holiday in particular. . .

"Those who trust us educate us" - T.S. Eliot

"Any person can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad." - Anonymous

"It's only when you grow up and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home--it's only then that you can appreciate it. Pride reinforces love." - Margaret Truman

"I love my father as the stars--he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart." - Adabella Radici

"A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child." - Knights of Pythagoras



Now some more that I think (not think, KNOW!) my dad feels sometimes having eight kids. . .

"Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories." - John Wilmot

"It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't." - Barbara Kingsolver

"Having a family is like having a bowling ally installed in your brain." - Martin Mull

1 comment:

QuoteLover said...

These are really great. :D
I really the quote about the difference of being a dad and a father. (: