Today the website "Raising Homemakers" launched and we're really excited about it! This website is to help girls become what they were made to do, which is being a helper for their husband and building up their homes and children. It's also to encourage mom's in teaching these life skills to their daughters. There's alot of women (married or not) who don't know many practical skills that would help them tremendously through life and so this website's for them, as well.
To get a better grasp of what this website's about, read this article by Breezy Brookshire-
"The Invisible Hope Chest".
Four of the ten contributing authors are:
June Fuentes (my mom, woo hoo! =) at A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
Breezy Brookshire at A Bowl of Moss and Pebbles
Emily Rose Brookshire at Simply Vintage Girl
and Sarah Mae (the woman behind this website) at Like A Warm Cup of Coffee
"Raising Homemakers" is having some giveaways which you can enter to win. Two of the prizes are the books Beautiful Girlhood and Polished Cornerstones.
To enter the giveaway (do one or all, just make sure you leave separate comments for each thing you do!)…
* Tweet or Facebook this: RaisingHomemakers.com has launched! Be taught, blessed, & inspired in the homemaking arts for the glory of God! http://bit.ly/9tUDsS
* Write a post about the launch of RaisingHomemakers.com
* Put their button on your blog (no code yet, so just ’save image as’ and link to the RH homepage)
* Subscribe to RaisingHomemakers.com (When you subscribe via RSS or email, you will never miss an article!)
* “Like” RaisingHomemakers.com on Facebook
This giveaway will end on Friday, June 4th at 8pm EST.
Go ahead and enter (even if you have some of these prizes already, you can give them as gifts to relatives and/or friends or keep them for your home and children!) and see if you'll be one of the winners!