Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Week Without God

I received this in an email and wanted to share it with all of you.
Go ahead and pass it on!

**********************************************************

Without GOD , our week would be:

Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday & Shatterday.

If you are not ashamed of GOD , pass it on . Remember seven days WITHOUT GOD makes one WEAK!!

Father, I ask you to bless my friends, relatives and associates. Show them a new revelation of your love and power.

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

That is SO true!
Thank you for sharing, dear.

Love in Christ~ Jen

Ali said...

Wow, I've never heard that before, but it's all true! Thanks for sharing. I'll make sure I pass it along!

Loved the post!

A Set Apart Girl said...

So true! I love this! Praise God that its not how things are! He is a mighty God!